Cook1 hr 15 mins
As if the chocolate bundt cake isn't yummy enough, this has a "tunnel" of cream cheese filling with chocolate chips and fresh raspberries added to make it even more decadent!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a bundt or tube pan.
- Make filling by creaming together, cream cheese with sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in chocolate chips and set aside.
- For cake, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Beat eggs and gradually add the sugar and beat until the mixture is thick and pale yellow.
- Beat in melted butter, then milk, water and vanilla.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture and mix well.
- Spread half the batter into the prepared pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese filling evenly over the batter.
- Sprinkle raspberries over the top.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 1 1/4 hours.