1/6 Photos of Heavenly Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
As if the chocolate bundt cake isn't yummy enough, this has a "tunnel" of cream cheese filling with chocolate chips and fresh raspberries added to make it even more decadent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a bundt or tube pan.
- 3Make filling by creaming together, cream cheese with sugar and vanilla.
- 4Mix in chocolate chips and set aside.
- 5For cake, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- 6Beat eggs and gradually add the sugar and beat until the mixture is thick and pale yellow.
- 7Beat in melted butter, then milk, water and vanilla.
- 8Gradually add in the flour mixture and mix well.
- 9Spread half the batter into the prepared pan.
- 10Drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese filling evenly over the batter.
- 11Sprinkle raspberries over the top.
- 12Cover with remaining batter.
- 13Bake at 375 degrees for about 1 1/4 hours.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.6
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 270.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g