Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so good. I made this recently for a party I was having and everyone loved it.
- 113.39 g unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml whipping cream, whipped
- 170.09 g chocolate crumb crusts
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat melted chocolate with condensed milk and vanilla until well blended. Chill 15 minutes or until cooled, stir until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- pour into crust. Chill thoroughly.
This was so quick and simple and tasty. Whip it up in about 10 minutes. Sweet and choclately heaven! I had all ingredients on hand except pie crust. I picked up a pre-made oreo cookie pie crust. I served with whip cream on top....yummy!! Thanks 4-H mom for such a simple dessert!