Recipe by 4-H Mom
This is so good. I made this recently for a party I was having and everyone loved it.
Top Review by Deb Petrill
This was so quick and simple and tasty. Whip it up in about 10 minutes. Sweet and choclately heaven! I had all ingredients on hand except pie crust. I picked up a pre-made oreo cookie pie crust. I served with whip cream on top....yummy!! Thanks 4-H mom for such a simple dessert!
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 6 ounces chocolate crumb crusts