2 hrs 20 mins
Maïté G.'s Note:
A must for every chocolate lover. Please do choose quality chocolate, it will improve the taste of this heavenly dessert. In Belgium it is served in almost every restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat 4 eggs with 120 gr sugar until it starts turning white (= ruban)over a hot water bath.
- 2Take off the heat and beat until it's cold in a cold water bath.
- 3Melt the chocolate and carefully mix with the ruban.
- 4Beat the egg whites until they are half stiff and add the other 120 gr sugar, beat until it's stiff.
- 5Beat the cream until it's stiff.
- 6Carefully add the cream and the egg whites to the chocolate mixture.
- 7Pour into small bowls and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.0
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 171.8 mg
- Sodium 112.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 51.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g