Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A must for every chocolate lover. Please do choose quality chocolate, it will improve the taste of this heavenly dessert. In Belgium it is served in almost every restaurant.
- Beat 4 eggs with 120 gr sugar until it starts turning white (= ruban)over a hot water bath.
- Take off the heat and beat until it's cold in a cold water bath.
- Melt the chocolate and carefully mix with the ruban.
- Beat the egg whites until they are half stiff and add the other 120 gr sugar, beat until it's stiff.
- Beat the cream until it's stiff.
- Carefully add the cream and the egg whites to the chocolate mixture.
- Pour into small bowls and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.