Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious. Wonderful on bagels, muffins, etc.
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder, in
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat cream cheese until light.
- In bowl, combine cocoa through sugar.
- Fold in cream cheese.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Chill for several hours in refrigerator.
This is delicious and easy to whip up. I used rice syrup instead of sugar and only one teaspoon espresso powder and it turned out fantastic. This will be a keeper! Thanks for posting.
This spread is really good! I really enjoyed it on cinnamon raisin bagels. I did find that I had to increase the sugar a little bit for my taste. Thanks!
This was an easy, tasty treat--we enjoyed it on biscotti. I used reduced-fat cream cheese and will admit, I really didn't beat it much, but it worked out well anyway. :) Thanks for posting!