Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something a little different for dessert at home or to take to a potluck besides the ole faithful pie or cake. Comes from the cookbook Dining with Pioneers.
- Mix together flour, salt, butter; stir in pecans and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool crust completely.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 carton of cool whip, spread over cooled cookie crust.
- Mix pudding and milk, spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining coolwhip.
- Garnish with mini chocolate chips or toasted chop pecan if you wish.