Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These cookies are so moist, chewy, and great for any chocolate lover. A lady brought these in to work last week, and they didn't last past coffee break.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chunk (Add as much as you wish)
- Cream together butter, sugars, and chocolate syrup.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by 1/4 cup on cookie sheet until no mix remains.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes. Do not over bake.
Very good! I left out the corn syrup & only added 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Everyone loved them and I will be making these again :)