Prep 10 mins
Cook 33 mins
This is a incredible variation of my favorite chocolate sweets recipe. It is truly a piece of heaven!!
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press into 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F.
- In small saucepan, melt condensed milk and 1 cup chocolate chips, with vanilla.
- Spread mixture over prepeared crust; add remaining chocolate chips, then the nuts, and press firmly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting!
These came out a little too chewy for me, but DH liked them. My graham cracker crust was too dry & had to scrape it off the bottom. Probably should have used stick butter instead of soft margarine. These had a good chocolate taste, though.
Good, very sweet. Super easy to make.