Recipe by bugged out bird
i came up with this recipe by experimenting with my moms regular banana bread recipe..she used to make the frozen chocolate dipped bananas when i was young..this is it ..in bread form..but better!..yum yum!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 6 ounces chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degress. Grease a 9x 5 inch loaf pan. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar, mix well.
- add the salt, eggs, banilla, flour, baking soda, baking powder, bananas, and melted chocolate chips and mix well.
- pour the batter into the prpared pan and bake for 50 minutes. sprinkle with powdered sugar while warm.