1 hr 20 mins
From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated reduced-fat alfredo sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) jar diced pimentos, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in soup and next 5 ingredients. Reserve 1 cup sauce.
- 2Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- 3Stir together spinach, cottage cheese, and next 3 ingredients.
- 4Place 3 lasagna noodles in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Layer with half each of sauce, spinach mixture, and chicken. Sprinkle with 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Repeat procedure. Top with remaining 3 noodles and reserved 1 cup sauce. Cover and chill up to 1 day ahead.
- 5Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 132.6 mg
- Sodium 575.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
reduced-fat alfredo sauce