Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very easy and very good Cheesecake. Got it from a magazine.
- 9 inch graham crackers, shell
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 510.29 g cream cheese, softened
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 44.37 ml flour
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- Beat cheese , sugar, flour, butter and vanilla with mixer on med.
- Just until blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low.
- Blend in sour cream. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 for 65 minute or until center is almost set, Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with cherries.
This was easy and also very good! I used a premade pie crust, which made it even easier! I served this up for dessert on Christmas day and everyone enjoyed. Thanks so much!