- 9 inches graham crackers, shell
- 1 cup sugar
- 18 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cheese , sugar, flour, butter and vanilla with mixer on med.
- Just until blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low.
- Blend in sour cream. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 for 65 minute or until center is almost set, Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with cherries.