Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very easy and very good Cheesecake. Got it from a magazine.
Make and share this Heavenly Cherry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 9 inches graham crackers, shell
- 1 cup sugar
- 18 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Beat cheese , sugar, flour, butter and vanilla with mixer on med.
- Just until blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low.
- Blend in sour cream. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 for 65 minute or until center is almost set, Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with cherries.
This was easy and also very good! I used a premade pie crust, which made it even easier! I served this up for dessert on Christmas day and everyone enjoyed. Thanks so much!