Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are Heavenly!
- 561.32 g package Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 226.79 g package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- PREPARE brownie mix as directed on package.
- Pour into greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, mix until blended.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix just until blended.
- POUR cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture; stir through batter for marble effect.
- BAKE at 350F degrees for 35-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into squares.
- *Nuts can be added if you'd like.
Wonderful. I think the cream cheese helped by making the brownie more moist. My family loved, even my oldest son who is VERY picky. Thank you for the recipe.
I couldn't really taste the cheesecake in this, I don't think there was enough of it. No one complained, but it wasn't what I thought it was going to be.
I actually got this recipe from the Philadelphia Cream Cheese hall of fame cookbook lol, so you know it's a winner, we love it too. To make it look party worthy reserve 1/2 cup brownie batter and marble with cream cheese in another bowl then pour that on top all at once, then bake, it leaves a regular brownie look on bottom and a marble cheesecake on top.