- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- PREPARE brownie mix as directed on package.
- Pour into greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, mix until blended.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix just until blended.
- POUR cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture; stir through batter for marble effect.
- BAKE at 350F degrees for 35-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into squares.
- *Nuts can be added if you'd like.