1/1 Photo of Heavenly Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Lu Ann's Note:
These are Heavenly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREPARE brownie mix as directed on package.
- 2Pour into greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 3BEAT cream cheese until smooth.
- 4Add sugar, mix until blended.
- 5Add egg and vanilla; mix just until blended.
- 6POUR cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture; stir through batter for marble effect.
- 7BAKE at 350F degrees for 35-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- 8Cool; cut into squares.
- 9*Nuts can be added if you'd like.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (907 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.5
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 101.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g