Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
In just 5 minutes, yo can be enjying our silky smooth heavenly Chai Tea - sweetened just as they do in Thailand - with sweetened condensed milk.
- 4 cups water
- 4 tea bags
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- Boil water and pour over tea bags and spices. Let sit covered for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags. Whisk in sweetened condensed milk and serve hot.
This tea is heavenly indeed! Rich and sweet, just the right amount of spice and decadent with the sweetened condensed milk. This is a keeper - thanks for sharing the recipe!