Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs 5 mins
A luscious dessert with prep this easy is heavenly, indeed!
- 1 (15 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 1⁄2 cups caramel ice cream topping (from two 12.25-oz jars)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (3 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely on cooling rack, about 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix 1/4 cup of the caramel topping and the chopped pecans.
- Spread mixture over bottom of cooled pie crust.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the caramel topping with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping just until blended (do not overmix).
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours until set.
- Arrange pecan halves on top of pie; drizzle remaining 1/4 cup caramel topping over pie.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.