- 1 cup flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
Wet Ingredients (to add later)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a glass canning jar, layer the dry ingredients in order.
- Make pretty fabric cover for lid and close jar.
- When giving as a gift, include the recipe.
- When ready to bake, add the vanilla, oil and eggs and bake in a 7x9 or 8x8 pan at 350° for 35 minute.