Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Super simple but surprisingly good. Recipe courtesy of 101 Things To Do With a Cake Mix. Serving size is estimated.
- 15 1⁄4 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry cake mix, butter, and egg. Add pecans if desired. Spread into 13x9 inch pan.
- Beat powdered sugar, cream cheese, and remaining 2 eggs together.
- Spread over bottom layer.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.