Recipe by swingncocoa
This fish will melt in your mouth, it's that amazing! Be sure to use FRESH sole!
Top Review by a happy homemaker
Absolutely fantastic! We loved this very moist, flavorful fish! I used just caught blackfish fillets. I did substitute fresh picked garlic chives for the green onion and I added a little salt and pepper to the butter sauce. And, I generously sprinkled the fillets with paprika before second broiling. The presentation was beautiful! This was better than the best fish we've had in a restaurant! Just a note: this recipe is very much like recipe 333233 for Favorite Broiled Fish. Both are excellent!
- 1 lb dover sole fillet
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 stalks green onions
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 dash paprika (omit)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together butter, parmesan cheese, and miracle whip. Set aside.
- Rinse and pat dry fillet. Place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with lemon juice, and diced green onion. Broil fish in oven for about 5-7 minutes on high or until fish flakes easily. Watch closely to avoid burning!
- Remove from oven and drain liquid off the cookie sheet.
- Spread butter mixture over fish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place in oven for another 5-7 minutes until butter begins to brown. Watch to avoid burning!
- Serve immediately.