Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This fish will melt in your mouth, it's that amazing! Be sure to use FRESH sole!
Make and share this Heavenly Broiled Fish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb dover sole fillet
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 stalks green onions
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 dash paprika (omit)
- Mix together butter, parmesan cheese, and miracle whip. Set aside.
- Rinse and pat dry fillet. Place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with lemon juice, and diced green onion. Broil fish in oven for about 5-7 minutes on high or until fish flakes easily. Watch closely to avoid burning!
- Remove from oven and drain liquid off the cookie sheet.
- Spread butter mixture over fish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place in oven for another 5-7 minutes until butter begins to brown. Watch to avoid burning!
- Serve immediately.
Absolutely fantastic! We loved this very moist, flavorful fish! I used just caught blackfish fillets. I did substitute fresh picked garlic chives for the green onion and I added a little salt and pepper to the butter sauce. And, I generously sprinkled the fillets with paprika before second broiling. The presentation was beautiful! This was better than the best fish we've had in a restaurant! Just a note: this recipe is very much like recipe 333233 for Favorite Broiled Fish. Both are excellent!
Oh my! I was having a hard time getting myself to cook the sole as I just wasn't in the mood. Next time, I will be in the mood! This was a delicious way to cook mild fish.
This is better if you add some dill and fresh pepper