Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is probably what we will be eating in heaven!
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh pineapple (cut up)
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry (cut up)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (peanuts, sunflower seeds, cashews, etc.) or 1⁄2 cup seeds, mix of your choice (peanuts, sunflower seeds, cashews, etc.)
- Put all the fruit in a bowl.
- Top with nuts and seeds mix.
So, cajustse, you don't think they'll be serving this for breakfast where I'll be going? ;) Seriously, this is a great breakfast. I add a dollop of yogurt.