I like to serve it with a scoop of icre-cream in cinnamon or sweet-cream flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven up to 350°F.
- 2Cut slices of bread into cubes.
- 3In a saucepan, heat the milk, and butter but do not allow to boil.
- 4Add the vanilla and sugar, when a bit cooled.
- 5Pour part of the milk mixture into the beaten eggs and whisk until all blended.
- 6Pour this mixture back into the milk mixture in the saucepan.
- 7Add the baking powder and blend until smooth.
- 8Lay the cubes of bread onto a 8x8 baking dish and pour over it the liquid prepared above.
- 9Wait 5 minutes for the bread to saturate with mixture.
- 10Sprinkle cinnamon on the top.
- 11Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until it browns.
- 12Serve it with a scoop of ice-cream, otherwise, serving with custard sauce is receommended.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.8
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.0 mg
- Sodium 358.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: