Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love to get my blue cheese any way I can get it! OMG, this recipe is out of this world. Make ahead (and stuff later) so that the seasonings have a chance come together. The flavors are outstanding and works very well together. I did not detect any "heat" from the chili powder or pepper. Top your burger with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT the blue cheese.
- Divide ground beef evenly.
- Press into a patty, remove center and create a deep well for the blue cheese. Add blue cheese to the well.
- Place center portion on top of blue cheese and press into place, careful to completely cover the cheese.
- Grill to desired doneness. Medium to medium rare is best.
Burgers and blue cheese are two of my favorites. These are well seasoned and oozing with blue cheese. Great with sliced onion on top.