Recipe by Bama Chef
I found this recipe on another website (http://snider.mardox.com/). They are definitely my favorite cookies! I especially like how moist they are. The number of cookies is a rough estimate - sorry 'bout that!
Top Review by bakerrenee
Love these - definitely could use a few tweaks - like others said - I used half white and half brown sugar, and also added a tsp of vanilla. Baked at 350 for about 12 minutes and they seem divine so far! Let's see how they keep - or how LONG they will keep!
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml banana, ripe & mashed (~2)
- 414.03 ml quick-cooking oats
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Beat in softened butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Add egg, banana, and quick oats to bowl and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, then place on a rack to cool.