1/5 Photos of Heavenly Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Bama Chef's Note:
I found this recipe on another website (http://snider.mardox.com/). They are definitely my favorite cookies! I especially like how moist they are. The number of cookies is a rough estimate - sorry 'bout that!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix together the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 3Beat in softened butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- 4Add egg, banana, and quick oats to bowl and mix well.
- 5Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 6Spoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake for 13-15 minutes, then place on a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 142.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g