I found this recipe on another website (http://snider.mardox.com/). They are definitely my favorite cookies! I especially like how moist they are. The number of cookies is a rough estimate - sorry 'bout that!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Beat in softened butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Add egg, banana, and quick oats to bowl and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, then place on a rack to cool.