Heavenly Apricot-White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in a medium-size mixing bowl until smoothly blended.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt, stirring the mixture into a smooth dough.
- Add the apricots and white chocolate, stirring until the pieces are thoroughly dispersed.
- Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned.
- Let the cookies set on the sheet for 1 to 2 minutes before transferring them with a spatula to wire racks to cool.