4 hrs 20 mins
Gwanny Hill's Note:
This recipe makes a large amount, sufficient to serve 12-15. It is always well-received when I take it to covered dish meals at church. While it is not for those on low-carb diets, it is acceptable for low fat diets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) box angel hair pasta
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra light vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons steak seasoning (Lawry's Season Salt will work)
- 4 spring onions, chopped fine with some of green part
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain well and set aside to cool.
- 3Mix salad oil, steak seasoning and lemon juice and pour over pasta along with olives.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Just before serving, add mayonnaise, water and onions.
- 6Toss and serve with Parmesan on side.
- 7NOTE: Cook time refers primarily to chill time.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Angel Hair Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 103.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: