1/3 Photos of Heavenly Angel Hair Pasta
Delicate angel hair pasta served with spinach, tomato and lime sauce, a treat indeed! From the Pasta cookbook. You may substitute lemon for the lime, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the tomatoes, spinach, garlic, lime zest and juice in a bowl. Stir in the Tabasco sauce and olive oil, cover and set aside for 20-30 minutes.
- 2Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta until done, about 10 minutes(less for al dente).
- 3Drain the pasta and return to clean pan. Add the tomato mixture and toss well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the Parmesan cheese to taste, toss again, and serve in warm bowls, with extra Parmesan on top, if desired. Enjoy!
- 5You could substitute young sorrel leaves or rocket for the spinach, and lemon juice and rind for the lime.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.4
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of