Recipe by BeachGirl
I use this all-purpose balanced seasoning blend EVERY day! It's great on chicken, pork, beef, soups, stews, pasta salads, and just about any vegetable you can think of, especially fresh tomatoes and potatoes. I always double or triple the recipe, and keep it in a shaker by my stove. It can be made with or without the salt-substitute or salt, and still impart a delicious flavor.
Top Review by Junebug
This is so easy to mix together. I just made it yesterday but I have already used it on bread last night and on potatoes tonight. It lends a wonderful blend of flavors to your meals. Beachgirl, thanks for sharing this new addition to my spice cabinet !
- 7 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme (coarse ground leaves)
- 5 teaspoons salt substitute or 4 1⁄2 teaspoons salt (optional)