Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dessert takes seconds to prepare and serve and is spectacular finale to any meal. This is the simplest version available and is regularly served by my friend and fantastic chef Teresa. Buy the very best vanilla bean ice cream you can find - it is worth it.
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 240 ml brewed espresso, very hot and strong
- 240 ml Frangelico
- Place 4 scoops of ice cream in small glasses.
- At the table measure 60mls of the coffee and 60mls of the Frangelico.
- Simultaneously pour over each ice-cream - the hot coffee and liqueur.
- Repeat for all 4 desserts.
- Easy simple and out of this world!