Recipe by cheesygiraffe
This is a different twist to deviled eggs. They are so good they are heavenly. I got this recipe a few years ago from a friend.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 slices cooked ham, diced
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 1⁄8 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- To boil eggs, place eggs in enough cold water to cover completely, bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low medium heat. Boil an additional 12 minutes.
- Promptly chill eggs so yolks stay bright yellow.
- Remove shells from eggs, and half lengthwise with a knife.
- Carefully, remove the yolks, and place in a medium bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork, and add the remaining ingredients except for mayonnaise.
- Add enough mayonnaise to hold everything together and stuff eggs.