Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
This goes faster than I can put it out! It is worth the trouble! I have used it for years, I don't remember where I got it.
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 16 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Combine with miracle whip, green onion, and swiss cheese. Mix it all together.
- Put it in a microwavable dish.
- Stir up bacon with ritz crackers.
- Sprinkle bacon and crackers on top of cheese mix.
- Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with chips or fancy crackers.
I have wanted to make this for some time now...I decided to serve it at our Christmas party (we served about 25 appys)...everyone who tried this loved it! Thanks for posting.
This was OK. It had a taste in it that we didn't care for. Don't know what it is, but we just thought it was OK.
I can only agree. Even my husband and kids who don't eat bacon, thought this was delicious.