1/1 Photo of Heaven-In-A-Skillet
This recipe is from "Busy Woman's Cookbook". Authored by Sharon and Gene McFall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crisp. Drain and reserve 2 tablespoons of drippings in skillet. Set bacon aside.
- 2Cook frozen hash brown potatoes in reserved drippings until golden.
- 3Crumble 2 slices of bacon and stir into potatoes.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese atop potatoes.
- 5Place remaining 4 slices of bacon in an "X" atop cheese.
- 6Carefully break one egg into each triangle formed by bacon.
- 7Cover and cook over medium heat until eggs are set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heaven-In-A-Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.5
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 259.7 mg
- Sodium 504.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen hash browns with onions and peppers