Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't actually tried yet but plan too! Wanted to get it saved on here so I could refer back to it easily! If you try it, let me know how you like it!! Thanks!
- 1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 eggs (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- 1⁄4 cup water (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- 2 (13 ounce) packages miniature peanut butter cups
- 4 cups cold 2% low-fat milk
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Bake in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4-in. pieces. Cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping. Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until chilled.
Made this for dessert for Father'a Day! It was amazing!!