I got this recipe out of a magazine at work. It was probably a Southern Living magazine but I'm not sure. I haven't made this yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cake mix, 1 cup whipping cream and eggs together at low speed for 30 seconds.
- 2Increase speed to medium and beat for 3 more minutes. Pour into a lightly greased 13x9 pan.
- 3Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- 4Process almonds, butter, sugar and flour until almonds are finely chopped and mixture is creamy.
- 5Be sure to scrape down sides.
- 6Remove cake from oven.
- 7Drop almond mixture evenly over warm cake.
- 8Bake 10 more minutes or until almond mixture is bubbly.
- 9Remove from oven.
- 10Spread almond mixture evenly over cake.
- 11Broil cake 4 inches from heat 1 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- 12The edges of the cake may get dark.
- 13Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heaven Cake
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.4
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.4 mg
- Sodium 123.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: