Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy recipe for a quick Pasta salad lunch or side for dinner. I can never have enough of this particular Salad around, It is freezable, Thank Goodness or I would be making it daily. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water (Albacore doesn't work well)
- 1 lb shell macaroni, cooked aldente
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Boil macaroni shells until aldente' they should not be over cooked.
- on a large cutting board dice your peppers and onion (yellow onion will be stronger than White or Vadallia).
- mix together Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing.
- Brown Mustard.
- Sour cream.
- Parmesan Cheese.
- garlic powder.
- In large bowl. Set Aside.
- Remove Your Macaroni shells from haet and dowse in cold water .
- open Tuna keep juice, Peel Eggs, in a small bowl use a fork or pastry cutter to crush eggs, add Tuna. Mix thoroghly.
- in pan pasta was cooked in add all ingredients together and mix well.
- refridgerate fir 1/2 hour ENJOY!