Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A warn ham salad sandwich to make and bake in the oven.
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 -3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 rye rolls
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except buns.
- Fill buns with mixture. Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes or until hot.
These were good. The only change I made was I used dill relish instead of sweet relish because hubby doesn't like sweet pickles. Next time I think I would try miracle whip instead of mayo just to see how it would turn out. I will definitely make these again.