1/1 Photo of Heather's Safe to Eat Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
We are huge cookie fans and possible even bigger cookie dough fans! Realizing it probably wasn't all that great to be allowing my family to devour chunks of cookie dough at a time - I created a SAFE TO EAT raw cookie dough recipe. We keep this in the fridge and grab a hunk whenever we feel the urge - and we also freeze scoops of this stuff to snack on later. Perfect for mixing into ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl cream butter and sugar until light in color.
- 2Add pudding and combine well.
- 3Stir in vanilla and milk.
- 4Add baking soda, if you choose to & flour 1/2 cup at a time until combined.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6Store in fridge or freeze small scoops in the freezer.
- 7Enjoy, WITHOUT the worry of eating raw eggs.
- 8You can choose to leave out the baking soda, but it adds a nice flavor to the dough, and I find we miss it when it is not there.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heather's Safe to Eat Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g