Prep 25 mins
Cook 18 mins
Oh my gosh these low fat brownies will rock your world. Go on, give them a try.
- 6 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter margarine
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup self rising flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat and add dark chocolate. Stir chocolate until melted. You may have to return to heat fir a few seconds until chocolate is melted. Let melted chocolate cool and then add all sugar and mix well. Add eggs one at a time and mix well after each addition. Fold in flour, salt, walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared pan and tap pan on the counter a few times to get rid of any bubbles in the batter. Bake the brownies for 15 - 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with crumbs. Brownies should still be soft. Cool in pan for 20 - 30 minutes. Take brownies out of pan and cut into 24 even sized squares.
- 1 serving = 1 brownie 1 serving = 2 WW points.
lThese are so delicious! Great recipe Heather!! The chocolate blends so well with the Splenda. . .
Will certainly bake again. .. the taste is great and the recipe is so easy. I have no guilt when I enjoy these.