1/11 Photos of Heather's Fruit Pizza Quick and Simple
Heather Beldin's Note:
I make this pizza for family reunions, and everyone loves it. I never bring home any left overs. My friend got me hooked on making these wonderful fresh fruit ideas and this one was the best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough (1-2 packages. depends on how thick you want your crust to be, I use 2)
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (thawed)
- fresh fruit, any kind you may like (i.e. kiwi, strawberries, grapes, oranges, bananas, etc.)
- 1Cut sugar cookie dough into 1/4-inch thick pieces.
- 2Lay it down on a greased pizza pan or rectangular pan.
- 3Press dough till pressed together.
- 4Bake in 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until brown.
- 5Let it cool completely.
- 6While baking your crust, get a large bowl and mix together sugar,vanilla,and cream cheese.
- 7Fold in Cool Whip.
- 8Spread mixture onto baked crust (that is completely cooled.) When spread on, cut up your fresh fruit and place onto your pizza.
- 9Then put in refrigerator for an hour to chill.
- 10Then your ready to eat and enjoy.
- 11Another great and fun way to make this is using the rectangular pan is to use blueberries and strawberries to make an American flag.
- 12Use the blueberries as stars and strawberries as stripes.
- 13It is a big hit for the 4th of July parties.
- 14Another extra is to sprinkle granola on to it or sliced almonds, for an extra taste.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heather's Fruit Pizza Quick and Simple
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.2
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 369.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g