Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make this pizza for family reunions, and everyone loves it. I never bring home any left overs. My friend got me hooked on making these wonderful fresh fruit ideas and this one was the best.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough (1-2 packages. depends on how thick you want your crust to be, I use 2)
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (thawed)
- fresh fruit, any kind you may like (i.e. kiwi, strawberries, grapes, oranges, bananas, etc.)
- Cut sugar cookie dough into 1/4-inch thick pieces.
- Lay it down on a greased pizza pan or rectangular pan.
- Press dough till pressed together.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until brown.
- Let it cool completely.
- While baking your crust, get a large bowl and mix together sugar,vanilla,and cream cheese.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture onto baked crust (that is completely cooled.) When spread on, cut up your fresh fruit and place onto your pizza.
- Then put in refrigerator for an hour to chill.
- Then your ready to eat and enjoy.
- Another great and fun way to make this is using the rectangular pan is to use blueberries and strawberries to make an American flag.
- Use the blueberries as stars and strawberries as stripes.
- It is a big hit for the 4th of July parties.
- Another extra is to sprinkle granola on to it or sliced almonds, for an extra taste.
great recipe! I melted white chocolate chips over dough when it came out of the oven to prevent the dough from getting soggy and I also melted apricot preserves mixed with peach schnapps and brushed it over fruit to make it glossy. Used reduced fat cream cheese and kool whip, blackberries,strawberries,manderine oranges,pineapple and kiwi.
SUPER EASY and delish! I also used light cream cheese and light cool whip..and it still tasted absolutely sinful! I baked mine on a rectangle pampered chef pizza stone. I only used 1 tube of cookie dough and still had to cook for 20 minutes. Also used only about 1/2 of the cream cheese topping on the pizza and it was still about 1/2 inch thick! I kept the rest of this yummy dip to dunk the leftover fruit in. I used blueberries and strawberries. Originally planned to make for a 4th of July party but ran out of time, that's okay because enjoyed having it all to ourselves at home! A definite keeper. DH said you can make that ANY time! Thanks for posting!
Awesome recipe; delicious and easy to make.