- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 liters vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 15 ml cornstarch
- 150 ml sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 10 ml vanilla
- 50 ml butter
- 30 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- put sugar, cornstarch, salt, and 250 ml soymilk in a pot.
- stir on low heat till smooth.
- add the rest of the soymilk and rice and spices.
- cover and cook until desired consistency is achieved (45 minutes- 2 hours), stirring occasionally beat egg yolks and add to pudding.
- cook for one more minute.
- remove from heat and add vanilla and butter.