Recipe by Primetime021
This is a great desert that is very fun to make! My girlfriend hates deserts, but loves when I make this one for her
- 2 bananas
- 12 ounces mixed raspberries or 12 ounces blueberries or 12 ounces strawberries
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant pudding mix
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- With the pudding already made, put a layer of pudding on the bottom of a cup (I use plastic margarita glasses but regular plastic cups work fine.).
- On top of the pudding, put a layer of whip cream.
- After the whip cream, throw in your fruit (as much as you desire).
- After the fruit, put another layer of pudding, until the pudding almost reaches the top.
- Top off your creation with another layer of whip cream (and maybe a strawberry on top!).