Prep 50 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sooooooo yummie...and good for you too!!!!!!
- 473.18 ml non-fat soymilk
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml allspice
- 236.59 ml egg (approximately 7)
- 946.36 ml whole wheat bread, cubed
- 473.18 ml apples, cubed
- 236.59 ml cranberries
- beat eggs and add spices, sugar, vanilla, milk.
- combine bread and fruit and toss.
- pour egg mixture over bread.
- let sit 30 minutes.
- bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Oh. My. Gosh. This is amazing! I used 1 percent milk instead of soy, but followed the rest of the recipe to the letter. Thanks Miheehee!