Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this gem from a new magazine "Healthy Cooking" from the folks at "Taste of Home". The recipe is from Heather Byers of Pittsburgh, PA. I'm looking for healthier recipes and this recipe does not taste "low fat". It is fresh tasting and crunchy and so satisfying! An added plus...one serving (3/4 cup) is only 1 point on WW!!
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup torn curly endive lettuce
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared reduced-fat ranch dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa, sour cream and ranch dressing.
- Drizzle over salad, and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.