Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These cokkies are made with heathbar bits and white chocolate chips. These are very sweet cookies.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 6 ounces Heath candy bars, bits
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Cream butter & sugar, add in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually add flour.
- In a small dish mix baking soda with warm water, add to the mixture.
- Mix in the heath bar bits and the white chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.