Next to MARS bars, HEATH bars are my favorite candy bars. These baked bars are soooo good and rich and HEATH bars are the main ingredient, so they are a winner with me (and hopefully with you, too)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, beat butter well and blend in sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
- 3Mix in flour, 2/3 cup HEATH bars and nuts by hand.
- 4Press into ungreased 10 x 15 inch cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 18- 20 minutes or until browned.
- 6Immediately sprinkle remaining HEATH bars evenly over top.
- 7Cool slighty and cut into bars while still warm.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for HEATH Bars
Serving Size: 1 (926 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 39.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g