Recipe by Ethan's Mom
I saw this recipe on cooks.com and it looks very yummy (and easy too)! Can't wait to try it! Cooking time is an estimate...
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread pecans on large, greased cookie sheet (one with a lip).
- Cook the butter and brown sugar to almost hard ball stage (300 degrees).
- Pour mixture over pecans.
- While the mixture is still very warm, place the Hershey bars onto the surface.
- Let them melt, then spread the chocolate layer evenly with a knife.
- Let cool until cold and cut or break into bite-sized pieces.