Recipe by jrivera
This is so easy to put together and delicious. I got it from a co-worker and she got it from allrecipes.com. I am putting it here for safe-keeping.
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 (1 1/2 ounce) bars chocolate-covered english toffee bars, chopped (or a package of pre-chopped Heath candy bars)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Spread caramel into pie crust.
- 2. beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes, let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in whipped topping and chopped candy bars. Spoon into crust.
- 3. Freeze for 4 hours or until set. Before serving, let stand 15 minutes so that pie can easily be cut.