Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my sister-in-law...it goes with any kind of fruit and it is sure to go fast!
- Heath candy bar, topping- just a sprinkle
- 12 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup caramel apple dip (i used Marzetti)
- Take the cream cheese and spread over a plate.
- Pour the carmel dip over the cream cheese. (the dip works best if has not been in the refrigerator).
- Sprinkle the heath topping over the top (just enogh to cover the carmel).
Served this easy dip with apple slices and all I can say is YUM!! Made for Fall 2012 Pick A Chef